Watters Solar Panel Cleaning and Safety Check
The Watters solar maintenance crews in Albury Wodonga, Wangaratta and Shepparton will go the extra mile, performing a full solar safety check whilst we complete your solar panel cleaning job.
Did you know that not cleaning your solar panels can cut your output by 40%? Professionally cleaning your solar panels will protect your investment and regain lost energy output. Watters Electrical has offices in both Victoria and NSW. Give the Watters maintenance team a call to book in your Solar Panel Cleaning and Safety Check.
Here’s what the Watters Solar Panel Cleaning and Safety Check looks like:
- Cleaning of your solar panels
- Inspecting and securing any cabling under your solar panels
- Examining any cabling that may be damaged due to exposure to UV light
- Testing the system voltages, current, and outputs
- Inspecting your roof penetration points checking the seals are solid
- Reviewing earthing continuity to system and inverter
- Examining the system compliance for items such as defective DC isolators
Dirty Solar Panels Are Costing You Money!
Dirty panels will dramatically reduce the solar panels efficiency which will result in decreases in their output. Which is costing you money! We recommend solar panels are cleaned and inspected regularly. Especially coming into the summer months when solar generation is at its peak. Call Watters Electrical today to discuss our solar panel cleaning and Safety Check options. Have peace of mind that the professionals are ensuring you make the most of your solar investment.
How often should my solar panels be cleaned?
Ideally you should clean your solar panels at least twice a year. Once just before summer to ensure you get maximum performance while solar generation is at its peak. Once just before winter to ensure during the quieter electricity generation months you’re getting the most out of your solar panels.
Why do I need to clean my solar panels?
- Watters Electrical solar panel cleaning and safety check is not a general cleaner or window washer, we qualified CEC solar installers dedicated to solar.
- Solar Panel manufacturers recommend professional cleaning up to 3 times per year to keep your panel warranty valid.
- Dirty, dusty unclean solar panels can have a reduced efficiency of up to 25%.
- Rainwater will clean your solar panels is a myth. Rainwater is a huge contributor to the build-up of dirt and grime due to residue left after evaporation.
- One dirty solar panel in a solar string will reduce the output of the whole solar string of panels.
Free Solar Panel Cleaning Quote
Simply complete the below form for a Fast and Free Quote from your Local Watters Solar Specialist.