Watters Electrical is the largest and longest standing electrical contracting company operating in Regional Victoria and Southern New South Wales.
Strategically located in the 3 major Rural Cities of Albury, Shepparton and Wangaratta, Watters Electrical’s geographical influence ranges over hundreds of kilometres, providing electrical services in all aspects of the electrical industry.
Watters Electrical proudly employs approximately 240 local people. We are one of the largest employers of apprentices in the region, providing young locals the opportunity to join the electrical industry in the form of an electrical apprenticeship. Our longest serving employee commenced with Watters in 1985, that’s close to 40 years of service at Watters Electrical.
Watters Electrical is qualified in every aspect of the Electrical industry, no job is too big or too small for Watters Electrical.
– We have teams who specialise in Residential electrical works, providing services to mums and dads.
– We are the largest Solar company in the region, installing Residential systems, large Commercial and Industrial systems and large scale Solar Farms.
– Our technical expertise is unquestionable with teams who specialise in electrical Engineering, electrical Automation and electrical Hazardous and Machine Safety.
– We are one of only a few companies in the region licensed to provide High Voltage service.
– If you see a large commercial and industrial building project being constructed in the region, chances are Watters electrical are involved.
Watters Electrical ‘The power to do more’
Watters Electrical Pty Ltd
In April 1980 Lance’s nephew, Robin Knaggs, purchased the business and changed the name to Watters Electrical Pty Ltd keeping the Watters name and continuing to build on its excellent reputation.
By 2007, through expansion, the “Watters” business had offices in Shepparton, Cobram, Eildon, Mildura, Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, Albury and Wagga.