The “Watters” business was started in 1957 in Shepparton, Victoria by Lance Watters and was originally known as LT & WE Watters.
In April 1980 Lance’s nephew, Robin Knaggs, purchased the business and changed the name to Watters Electrical Pty Ltd keeping the Watters name and continuing to build on it’s excellent reputation.
By 2007, through expansion, the “Watters” business had offices in Shepparton, Cobram, Eildon, Mildura, Bendigo, Melbourne, Adelaide, Albury and Wagga.
Watters today, 5 years have passed since the business was bought back by Robin Knaggs. Watters have worked hard on servicing the community of Shepparton. We have been lucky enough to work on major projects in and around the Goulburn Valley region.
Helping light up Hospitals, Youth foyers, Government facilities, Cancer centres and others. As a local business in the Goulburn Valley Watters have sponsored and made many donations to the community, helping locals stay local.
© 2017 · Watters Electrical. Another collaborative project by Compusult and Ellis Creative. | Financial Information